Megaset Research Study Participation
Fertility - Dallas, TX
The purpose of this study is to compare the safety and efficacy of two different medications in women who are undergoing IVF.
Both medications used in the study are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are subcutaneous (SC under the skin) injectable forms of pituitary hormone used to stimulate the growth of follicles and eggs in the ovaries as part of fertility treatment. Follicle growth is needed during stimulation to produce healthy eggs.
The research study is currently recruiting patients from approximately 25-30 IVF clinics across the United States.
You may be eligible for the study if you:
- Are between 21 to 35 years old
- Have a body mass index (BMI) between 18-30 kg/m2
- Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days
- Have a history of infertility and desire pregnancy
- Have a good ovarian reserve with an AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) ≥ 5 (ng/mL)
- DO NOT have a history of endometriosis stage III-IV, recurrent miscarriage, and previous poor response to a COS cycle.
Qualified Study Participants
All qualified study participants will receive free study medication for the one fresh IVF cycle performed during the study. Some of the study related procedures and visits will be provided at no charge. Participants may be responsible for paying a portion of the IVF cycle fees. If so, the study center/clinic will review these costs with you in detail.
To learn more about the study, and to determine whether you may be eligible for participation, please call or e-mail the persons listed below for more information.
The study staff will determine whether you meet additional criteria that will qualify for you the study.
1701 Park Place Avenue
Bedford, TX 76022
Chrissy Deleon, MA, CRC
Lee Ann Hoffman